24 Hour Fitness Machines Top Weight 6 Keys to Self Publishing Success 9 Pioneers of Fitness Achieve High Fitness Levels Advice On Sports Nutrition Supplements Are Retirees Dummying Down Biologically Bench Press for Your Brain Cellular Nutrition Chemical and Biological Warfare Chemistry Nutritional Supplements Coaching Effective Teams Implement Experiential Learning Commitment To A Successful Fitness Create Your Author Platform Diet Nutrition and Healthy Living Dog Days Finding a Publisher Dramatically Increase Sales Conversion Education Based Marketing The New Sales Education Based Marketing Can Increase Sales Education vs Sales Based Marketing Fast Biologically Active Highly Fitness Franchise Fitness Trainer Five Questions Get Your Book Published Get and Stay Younger Looking and Slow Getting Your Book Published How to Find Health and Nutrition Hold the Press Penis Enlargement Actually Homeschool Curriculum Review Memoria Press How to Think About the Increasing Length Or Girth Which is Better Life Coaching Schools Make the Switch From Selling to Educating Names of African Children Born Atypically New Authors Publishing Options Nutrition Supplementation Nutritional Supplements Should On Writing for Publication Our Post Biological Evolution Boldly Part 3 The Road Portable Fitness Equipment Professional Services Win More Sales Put Power Behind Your Random House Book Publishing Self Publish Or Get a Mainstream Self Publishing Independent Publishing Traditional The Final Word On Fitness For Women The Many Hats of Self Published The New Face of Publishing The Present Situation For Writing The Real Deal How Useful The Ultimate Publishing Guide How to Publish To Publish Or To Self Too Much Power of the Press Traditional Publishing Self publishing and Subsidy Understanding Food Nutrition Labels What Are Music Publishers Why Join a Fitness Club Why Most Coaches Are the Gray Why You Should Consider Writing Childrens Books Get Published
10 Myths about Organ Donation 5 Benefits Of Worm Farming A-Z of Worm Farming All About Organic Food Answers to Some Important Questions Ask Your Doctor About Organic Everything You Need in Organic Facts About Organic Cosmetic Certification Facts About Worm Farming Getting To Know More About Organic Have You Ever Considered Worm Farming Home Panty Organization How To Use Worm Farm How To Worm Farm How to Make Worm Farm How to Set Up Worm Farm I Was Lied To About Organic Important Details About Worm Farming Important Facts About Organic Gardening Information You Should Know About Organic Interesting Facts About Organic Foods Keeping Earthworms Within A Farm Learn the Basics About Organic Look at the Reasons of Worm Farm Making a Worm Farm on Budget Marketing The Worm Farm More Faq About Organic One Harm to Worm Farm Organic Chicken Recipes Organic Gardening Can Make Hobby Quick and Simple Organic Grocery Skin Care Techniques Starting Worm Farms The Truth About Organic Beauty The Truths About Organic Anti The Ways to Go About Organic Things to Know About Worm Farm To Build Worm Farm Vermicomposting Recycling Idea Vermiculture Whats the Difference Among Worm What Can Vermiculture Do What Is Worm Composting What It Will Do For You What The Heck Is Organic What You Need to Know About Nutrition What You Should Know About Baby Foods What you to know about Vegetables Whats All The Buzz About Where The Worms Do The Work Organic Home Gardening Worm Farm History Worm Farming For Fun Worm Farming Secrets
Create Your Author Platform to Hook a Literary Agent Or Publisher and Land a Book Contract
Unpublished and hungry for a book contract? Present yourself to literary agents and book publishers so as to stick in their minds. So that they will tell you, "Send me your manuscript. I want to read it."
1: Create and hone delivery out loud of a 3-minute pitch for your unpublished book project.
Sample fiction pitch (thanks to New York Times Book Review and author's website): "An Afghan-American returns to Kabul to learn how his friend has fared under the Taliban" is my first novel's story. I was an 11-year-old, thin-framed seventh-grader when I left Afghanistan with my family. I returned recently to Kabul after completing my manuscript, traveling as a 38-year-old physician residing in Northern California, a writer, a husband and father of two. My name is Khaled Hosseini. May I send you a synopsis and 50 opening pages for my manuscript titled The Kite Runner? Here is my business card."
Sample nonfiction pitch: "I am in my 80s, an accomplished working painter with studios in Paris and New York, as well as a published writer and poet, and a feminist. From the age of 22 in the 1940s, I lived for a decade with Picasso, left him, and then raised two of his children. I have since been married to the painter Luc Simon and to Dr. Jonas Salk, who developed the polio vaccine. My name is FranГ§oise Gilot. May I send you a book proposal with sample chapters for my memoir? Here is my business card."
For practice, visit online the New York Times Book Review's and other best-seller lists, study the one-sentence blurbs, make up one pitching your own work. Practice your pitch at home in front of a mirror, with fellow writers, with friends and family, with strangers you meet in bookstores. Practice your pitch until your delivery is confident, short, sweet, and perfect.
2: Create a do-it-yourself website and start blogging. Launch an ezine, develop a following, and capture the visitor data. Keep writing your book.
3. Design author business cards and an email signature that include your 3-minute pitch and all your contact information, your blog, your website, your ezine. Keep these cards with tape and thumbtacks on your person, at work, in your car at all times. Hand your card out to everyone everywhere. Post your cards in coffee shops, on library notice boards, online at writers' communities.
4. Develop an author-platform database using information and cards you collect from people that you meet and who visit your website. Reach out personally and get to know the managers and buyers for your local chain and independent booksellers.
5. Contact book review editors across the country, from very local to very national, and start reviewing books for them off- and online using a byline with your "forthcoming" book's title, your URL, ezine, and blog. Add these names to your platform database. Keep writing your book.
6. Write 250- to 500-word personal essays, short stories, articles about your book's subject using a byline with your "forthcoming" book's title, your URL, ezine, and blog. Send copies to agents and editors you have targeted, to fellow bloggers, eziners, webmavens, your local booksellers.
7. Join writers' and publishers' groups and volunteer. Write for the newsletters and insert your byline. Agree to help out at events and to escort speakers to and from lectures. Exchange business cards with everyone you meet. Add all to your platform database.
Ключевые слова: книга, публикация, скачать, бесплатно, программы, окна, пластик, металл, ремонт, компьютер, мода, заказать, купить, телефон, фирма, строительство
Cooper Publishing Group, LLC
P.O. Box 1129
Traverse City, Michigan 49685